Welcome to the Campaign Materials Section!
On this page you will find the materials that can be used for your mobilisation for September 28. For this year we have developed banner posters together with the Campaña Nacional por el Aborto Legal Seguro y Gratuito from Argentina and in collaboration with feminist artist @liberaljane!
All campaign materials can be adapted to other languages. We encourage all campaign participants to make their own adoption to the language of your choice. Please feel free to insert the logos of your organisation and make any other adjustments to make the material fit your cultural/political context. The files uploaded here have jpg format. If you wish to obtain an psd (photoshop) copy, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org !
Please feel free to download, print or digitally distribute September 28 posters, stickers and buttons and stay tuned for more materials to come.
DOWNLOAD THE 2018 LOGOS!
Castellano Français English
Download the 2018 Posters!
In collaboration with Argentinean illustrator Ro Ferrer: @RoFerrerIlustra
Update your social media profile!
CHECK OUT MATERIALS FOR PREVIOUS YEARS HERE:
Download the 2017 I Resist We Persist Colouring Book!
Share the #IResistWePersist images on Social Media!
Download this year’s #IresistWepersist Banner! You can print it, add your organizational logo and use at your event or use it as a cover image for your Facebook and Twitter profiles!
Download and use the #IResistWepersist Facebook profile photo, or use the image to disseminate the campaign via social media!
Download the logos! (English, French, Spanish)
Download the 2016 SRHR Activist Coloring Book!
Download and share the 2016 social media images!
On Gender Stereotypes:
On Abortion Stigma:
On Abortion as a Human Right:
Download this year’s banners! (English) French and Spanish soon!
Change your Facebook Cover:
2015: BUST THE MYTHS MATERIALS!
1. How does abortion stigma work? (Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Spanish)
2. The negative impact of myths surrounding abortion (English, French, Arabic, Spanish)
3. Myth: “Abortion is Dangerous” (English, Spanish, French)
4. Myth: “Most service providers object to abortions” (English, Spanish, Arabic, French)
5. Myth: “If abortion becomes illegal it will end” (English, Spanish, Arabic, French)
6. Myth: “Abortion is immoral” (English, French, Spanish)
7. Myth: “Only women need access to safe and legal abortion services” (English, Arabic, Spanish)
Download and Print the Posters!
Update your Twitter & Facebook Header Photo!
LAC Campaign Materials in Spanish!